I'm pretty sure I had contractions last night... I went to bed early, packed my bag a little more put everything in order, cleaned up a little hoping that it'll start overnight... and then I had this party girl in my belly overnight... I'm telling you, she was having a big party!!! Unbelievable... Maybe her Farewell Party with placenta and cord! Who knows?
Yeah, the contractions weren't really hurtful but they came and went and my belly was pulling together. So I'm pretty sure that there was something going on. I was too lazy to get up and write down the times and decided to try to get more sleep in order to be fully rested if that's the real deal. Well... I went back to sleep and when I woke up again... my belly was quiet again. Party was over and contractions were gone!
Today another day of relaxing... and taking lots of walks. I'm already acclimated to staying at home. I love it! I was so busy yesterday I have no idea how I can fit in taking care of a baby AND 6 hrs of work!!! *lol*


2 comments:
The day is still young. Doug actually thinks that you would go into labor afternoon, early evening. He wasn't sure whether the baby would come today or tomorrow, but it might start today. Remember, it's just a guess, but the day isn't over yet :-)
Enjoy whenever it happens! So exciting! Warm up contractions... you are getting close, no more than a week!!! Time truly flies by...
... und in Bremen schaut auch Helene Kynast oft vorbei, ganz gespannt, wann Klein-Zoe sich entschließen wird,den tollen Platz in Mamas belly zu verlassen...
Post a Comment