Friday, February 5, 2010

Waiting to be discharged!

We just had lunch and Zoe had her hearing and blood test done. Now we're just waiting on the nurse to come in and give us our discharge paper that I have to sign. Hope it will happen soon so we can leave the hospital. Zoe of course is sleeping again and I bet she will until we're home. She's a very quiet baby! Again... right after breast feeding... her sleeping:Totally forgot to show some pics of the room ;)... Dana reminded me ;)... so this is the bed I delivered Zoe in and spent the hrs of the hospital stay (well... not today... as soon as I got up and had my shower, put on my normal clothes and not that stupid hospital gown you couldn't see me in bed at all anymore).
Proud father is having lunch:
The baby warmer in case we need it. Since Zoe's temperature dropped a little bit yesterday we had her under there for a little while. But now her temperature is right were it's supposed to be.
The bathroom and exit door
And today I found out that my name was on the outside, how cool is that? Well yesterday I haven't left the room at all *lol*...
Today I was in the 'discharge class' and well... not everybody was looking so painless and happy then I was looking... poor ladies! Well, got some tips and a free diaper bag, that's cool ;).
And proud daddy again with our little one. She's so comfortable in his arms... OMG... my two Cuties :)

2 comments:

Doug and/or Dana said...

ADORABLE!!! Vielen Dank fuer die Bilder, wirklich suess die Maus. Schoen, dass man Bilder mit dem Papa sieht (und der Mama??) weil man da auch nochmal erinnert wird wie klein Neugeborene sind. Einfach knuffig. Huebsches Outfit. Hoffentlich duerft ihr bald nach Hause *daumendrueck* Freu mich schon sehr Zoe auf den Armen zu halten!!!

Oma Meike und Opa said...

ja, genau! wann sehen wir denn mal ein foto zu dritt? so die glücklichen eltern mit ihrem spross. das ist doch ein "muss".wir freuen uns schon drauf.
Liebe grüße von den 4 fachen großeltern..... freu freu!!!