She is great!
Yeah she's really cute... we want to see pictures of Mom and Dad though too? Rona, I am very happy for you...and Frank of course too. Stephanie S.
ohhh.. wirklich soooo suess.....wie schön, dass wir sie schon sehen können. Hoffentlich geht es Dir auch so gut. Liebe Gruesse von Eurer Edda
Hello you three!!Very warm welcome to Zoe!!! And huge congrats to you, Rona and Frank! Well done!!!! She´s gorgeous!Irina and Thorsten
She is so adorable!!! I can't wait till we can meet her! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She is great!
Yeah she's really cute... we want to see pictures of Mom and Dad though too? Rona, I am very happy for you...and Frank of course too. Stephanie S.
ohhh.. wirklich soooo suess.....
wie schön, dass wir sie schon sehen können. Hoffentlich geht es Dir auch so gut. Liebe Gruesse von Eurer Edda
Hello you three!!
Very warm welcome to Zoe!!! And huge congrats to you, Rona and Frank! Well done!!!! She´s gorgeous!
Irina and Thorsten
She is so adorable!!! I can't wait till we can meet her! :)
Post a Comment