This morning started very nice and very stupid at the same time! Very nice was that we didn't set the alarm and I got an extra hour of sleep. I have to say I love the setup with getting woken up by the alarm to feed her around 430AM... again this night she worked great with the waking up , getting fed and going back to sleep. We're so lucky to have such a calm and easy baby! It's wonderful. So after I fed her this morning around 8 again I spent some cuddle time with her in bed and around 10AM Frank told me that we have a water problem in kitchen... but he took care of everything already, took it all apart, cleaned it and put it back together. Now everything is back up and running and it never sounded better :). It was just clogged up and the water went into the dishwasher instead out of the house. And Frank always says that he's not a handyman! YEAH, right! He's doing such a great job doing all that handyman stuff in the house. If stuff is broken or something needs to be assembled he's on it and everything is perfect and fixed in the end. I DO have a great handyman at home :).
Zoe is doing great... she's a wonderful baby. And again she slept in her bassinet without any complaints at all. Here are some pics that I've taken since the last post... enjoy:








And this weekend February, 13th comes up already! WOW... for those who don't know... that day last year it all started :). This amazing moment between Frank and I that changed everything in our lives. It took us a while (ok, only 1.5 months) to actually start dating but since then we've went through an amazingly, crazy journey of many great changes and we couldn't be happier how it all went and turned out. It was supposed to be :)...





And this weekend February, 13th comes up already! WOW... for those who don't know... that day last year it all started :). This amazing moment between Frank and I that changed everything in our lives. It took us a while (ok, only 1.5 months) to actually start dating but since then we've went through an amazingly, crazy journey of many great changes and we couldn't be happier how it all went and turned out. It was supposed to be :)...

3 comments:
die kleine ist zum anbeißen süss... aber ihr braucht mal ne bessere kamera ;-)
... was für ein Glückstag,der 13. Februar 2009, der so was Liebes wie Klein-Zoe zur Folge hat...
Suesse Bilder. Echt knuddelig.
Post a Comment