Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Tracking Contractions

YEAH... you won't believe it but I went to bed with having cramps again, similar to yesterday but more cramps than 'waves' and I had them throughout the night. Luckily I could still get some sleep but then at 530AM they were too uncomfortable for staying in bed. Now I'm tracking them and gonna get dressed and ready, pack my suitcase finally and will do some snow shoveling again that hopefully will turn them more on and make them better and increases the distance in between them. Lot of walking around in the good fresh air... that will do me good :).
I still can't believe it that this is it... what a big relief!!! If I'm up to I'm gonna post when we leave for the hospital... let's see how I'm doing then *lol*... other than that I'll post again with pics of Zoe :).

No comments: