Hhhmm, first I thought that she might just eat too much and is having a rough time getting it all worked through her body... but now I'm thinking that I might eat something wrong that she can't digest right. Since yesterday night Zoe is having a tough time... she's crying all the time and needs to be hold. She even cries so hard that she sweats :(. Poor girl... all I can do is hold her and be there for her. Singing to her helps too ;)... but all I can remember is: 'Alle meine Entchen'. I need to work on my song list!!!
Today she only slept for one hour during lunch. Which was very good because I had a friend over for lunch :). That was so good...
I tried to take a walk with Zoe in the morning but she was in pain that I just held her and walked through the house a lot... well, that's a way to get a workout too *lol*. Good that our house is big enough and downstairs we can walk in a circle through the rooms.
I watch what I eat since she's born even though the babies start noticing the bad stuff when they become 2 weeks old (which is today by the way, can't believe she's already 2 weeks old). And I don't eat anything that should bother her. Maybe she just misses her daddy. I can't wait for him to be back home. We miss him terribly!
Here some pics from this morning when it was time for feeding, she is so much fun :)
"Well, are we done shooting pics now? I'm hungry!!!"
Look what she's doing with her finger!!! It almost seems that she's poking her eye out! I think that she won't do it if it would hurt but it looks very scary and she has a good grip, I'm telling you!
Yes, here in the USA the normal baby stroller how we know them from Germany are very expensive. We looked into it but we didn't want to spend 700$ for a stroller! Zoe is lying down on the floor and in her bassinet all day long so I think it's ok for her to be in the stroller for a couple of minutes a day. I'm more worried about the baby car seat. She's all curled up in there and her head hangs down when she sleeps :(... I'm not very happy about that at all. Oooohhhh, just got a text from Frank, he got on an earlier flight. He'll be home 3 hrs earlier than planned! *YEAH*... how cool is that?
@Meike, bist Du die anonyme Schreiberin? ;) Habe mich schon gewundert wer das wohl ist. Das Kommentar ueber den Kinderwagen kommt bestimmt von Dir ;). Habe das noch im Kopf von damals mit Sophia, deswegen wollte ich auch unbedingt einen normalen Kinderwagen, aber 700$ war uns ein wenig zuviel fuer einen Kinderwagen.


9 comments:
Yup Colic is no fun. Hope she feels better there is really not much you can do...you heard about those sleepless nights...here they come, they'll pass quick though, I think it took Sophia a little over a month and a half to be completely finished with Colic. Some days she would be fine others...were not so fine!Zoe looks just like Frank! I don't see any of your features Rona, that may change with time. Good Luck with the Colic, oh yeah we did have some luck with homeopathic colic tablets...sometimes.
Much love, Doug
The picture of Zoe in the entry "a little bored" looks just like Rona. ;)
Grr.. no corrections possible here...
It's Rona's famous nose!! ;) Therefore Zoe's nose will also fly when she laughs. ;)
Wie kommst du denn darauf, warum sollte ich anonym schreiben. Würde ich echt komisch finden.
Liebe Grüße an die kleine Maus.
Hhmm, haste recht Meike. Du warst nur die einzige, von der ich weiss, dass das mit dem 'Ruecken entlasten' so wichtig ist.
Hoffe Dir geht es besser mit Deiner Hand. Ganz lieben Gruss,
Rona
Und hier meldet sich auch Helene Kynast, nein, ich war auch nicht die anonyme Schreiberin, obwohl ich ja sonst schon mal meinen Comment anonym abgebe zu den süßen Fotos von Klein-Zoe. Von Kinderwagen hab ich keine Ahnung, hab leider nie so ein liebes Kleines gehabt, obwohl ich mir so sehr eins gewünscht hab. Hoffentlich geht es der Kleinen bald wieder gut! Vielleicht hilft es ja wirklich, wenn sie ihren Papa sieht...? Ein schönes Wochenende!
Ich spreche zwar Deutsch... aber ich war es auch nicht... ich finde diese Kinderwagen klasse... schoen joggen gehen... mach Spass. Viele Liebe Gruesse.Danke fuer die suessen Bilder..Stephanie Schmidt
Jepp,
die typische Rona-nase. ;-)
Das letzte Foto dieser Reihe ist sooo stark!
Post a Comment