Here some pics of her today in her 'prison outfit' *lol*... waking up, look at all the wrinkles on her forehead... too funny:


Well... I've decided to stop using cloth diapers... such a mess... she's always in wet clothes and I have to change her whole outfit many times a day because it all goes through! Not cool. At least we tried it one day. Very sad that it is not working out for us...
And today we also took some family pictures in a few different variations: Grandma Norma with her grandchild
Daddy and daughter:
... sooo cute :)

Well... she knows where her food comes from... 'HEY!!! It's picture time... you just had your food'
Grandma, Mommy and Zoe
Our little family:

By the way, when the pics are not so good in quality, I've taken them with my IPhone ;)... just the moments are too nice so I have to capture the moment quickly...
Well... I've decided to stop using cloth diapers... such a mess... she's always in wet clothes and I have to change her whole outfit many times a day because it all goes through! Not cool. At least we tried it one day. Very sad that it is not working out for us...and now with Grandma:


2 comments:
Nett, das mit dem "prison"outfit! Und auch die glückliche 3-Generationen-Familie. Alles Gute!
Ich möchte aber auch noch ein Foto mit der kleinen Süßen zusammen machen. :-P
Also defenitiv eine kleine schnuckelige Maus!!
Post a Comment