Overnight we got lots of snow. I think they said in the news it's about 6 inches / 15cm and it's very heavy so no snow shoveling for me :(. And I guess my walk outside won't happen today either since they don't remove the snow in our neighborhood on the streets quickly. Well, we just gonna hang out inside and relax today.

We're already starting to get everything toddler proofed :). Doug and Dana gave us these gates for Zoe when she starts walking/crawling around so she can't go up the stairs. We'll be using them already in a few days when Dana and Sophia will come and visit us. I can't wait for them to be here :). That'll be so much fun *YEAH*.

Sleepy Zoe:


Being funny in the morning. She's already getting more 'alive'. She's goofing around with me in the morning... look at the funny shots:

How she's using her eyebrows! It's so adorable! And I think you can already see a flying nose *lol*

She's such a cutie:

Done feeding and back to sleep again:

Today Zoe threw up for the first time :(... oh, that reminds me of moving my laundry into the dryer ;)... she's pretty mellow again and Frank knows exactly what she needs when she's in her gas pains. It's so cute to see the two hanging out together.
1 comment:
Ich muss es immer wieder sagen: Klein-Zoe ist einfach süüüüüß! Egal ob sie lacht, ein Schnütchen zieht, ernst guckt oder schläft.
Post a Comment