Thursday, February 25, 2010

First bath

Finally I did it... I thought she hates it because the first times of washing her she was crying a lot. But then the last times washing her off she wasn't complaining anymore. So this morning I decided to give her a bath and oh well... she loves it :)... that was fun:
Fresh and clean we can now start the day :)
Yesterday we drove to Franziska and she also had Marilyn over with her almost 6 weeks old son Nicolas. That was pretty interesting to have two babies around in one place... we had a great time... I enjoyed it a lot and I drank one of Franziska's delicious Lattes and we had no issue afterwards with Zoe!!! Hhhmm... I might be able to drink coffee again :).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo Rona,

hast Du Zeit/Lust zu telefonieren gerade? Würde mich freuen!!!

Ganz liebe Grüße,
Irina

Doug and/or Dana said...

Rona Zoe is SO Cute! She is so sweet, she really seems to enjoy her bath. Dana is very excited to see you guys next week. You guys will have a blast. .... say hello to Frank.

Doug

Jela said...

Rona, Rona, ist da etwa jemand süchtig? ;) Aber ihr lebt ja in Amerika, da läuft jeder morgens mit 'nem Kaffee rum.

Was Zoe da mit ihren Zehen macht. Autsch! ;)

SitSit said...

Also meine Nichte ist echt süß!! Ich liebe meine Nichten. :-)

Anonymous said...

Süß, ja, ist sie! Und sie hat so viel Spaß beim Baden. Und die Zehen, die sind wirklich drollig gelenkig.

Anonymous said...

I love her sooo........much!!!!
Grandmom