YEAH :)... they released us around 330PM (exactly 36 hrs after I gave birth) and we were on our way home. I'm telling you... hopitals!!! I had to be wheeled out in a wheel chair (safety reasons). I wanted to WALK out, I'm very capable of walking and there wasn't even a question for me to not walk out of the hospital... but their rules... and I had to follow :(... Frank had a funny time with all the rules I didn't want to follow... he shot back my QSHE work that he thinks is stupid in some ways and I always make him try to see that the rules have to be followed... now with me being in the hospital and not wanting to follow their rules and finding everything stupid they did... he was cracking up! Well... we had fun as you can tell :).
Here the last picture of Zoe in the hospital, ready to go home, again... sleepy head!!!
Uuuhhh, she loves her warm and cozy car seat and the bumpy ride. Well in Michigan, the roads are very bumpy. But she enjoyed it big times and was awake (uuhhhooohhh)
At home the first thing was: feeding and then we already had some coworkers stopping by. For now we're just laying her on the floor so she's with us. The hospital told us to have her always in sight for the first couple of months. But I think she loves her room, even though we only used the changing table so far!So she woke up once and I tried to feed her but she wasn't interested at all and wasn't going to wake up either, just wanted to be hold for a little bit and wush... back to sleep. At 530AM I tried to feed her again because she started to wake up (I thought!) but no chance... back to sleep... at 630AM I got up with her and 'upsi'... wet diaper... changed her and tried to feed her again. Took me a while since she was still half asleep and somehow Frank managed it to gave her his genes... she needs HOURS to wake up!!! Unbelievable!!! Here some pics of trying to feed her... "Thumbs up: Nice try mommy, but no... I'm not awake yet!"
Smiling: "Yeah, you wish I would wake up, hae? But no... not ready yet"
Smiling: "Yeah, you wish I would wake up, hae? But no... not ready yet"
"Hihi, I'm a sleepy head"
"Breast? NOOOO, Mommy, I found my thumb... that's so cool :)!"
And look at the nice flowers. When we came home these welcomes us from our coworkers from KN Chicago for Zoe's birth. They're so beautiful. Our first flowers in the house... I LOVE them.
Other than that... I'm healing so awesome (don't wanna make other moms jealous here, sorry). Just have to slow down in my activities... it's very weird to do everything half speed but my body is still a little exhausted from everything it went through and I can feel the exhaustion if I don't watch. But I'm almost back just half speedy ;). Well... overnight somebody put implants in my boobs! I'm telling you... I couldn't believe it this morning... gosh!!!
Hope that the baby doc on Monday is not yelling at us because she's not getting so many feedings a day! But Frank, my mother in law and I decided that she will probably tell us if she's hungry! Why should we 'push' it in her? It's natural, when we're hungry, we eat! And when she's eating she's sucking the life out of me *lol*.
It's so great to have Frank's mom here. Have some additional experience and help... checking out her 'moods'...
Oh, it's so wonderful. We really enjoy our little family big times. And she's such a good baby... I just can't stop watching her... she's soooo beautiful :).


3 comments:
How nice to get her all settled in at home. :) She looks so comfortable. She's a beauty! Enjoy her! What a precious baby! Thx for the pics, we are loving them.
die Kleine ist sooooo süss
:) Sooo suess!!!
Post a Comment