Tomorrow that's gonna change! I'm gonna drive out to Rochester and visit Franziska and her friend. I look forward to that a lot... can't wait to leave the house for a while :). On Thursday I'm gonna have a friend over for lunch that will also mix up my day and on FR we'll have our next doc visit for Zoe again. She's already 2 weeks in two days! Wow...
If I could just get out and take a walk with her... but everybody is saying that it's too cold for Zoe! I have to wait until spring :(... that's not cool!
Zoe is doing great. All she does is sleeping, pooping and eating ;). Tonight she's gonna get washed off again, she hates that! I kind of hope that she likes taking a bath. Maybe we're going to start giving her a bath on the weekend. We had to wait until the rest of the cord fell off and we decided to wait a little longer until everything is healed.



2 comments:
Wieso sollst Du denn nicht raus gehen?
Meine Freundin hat November 08 ihren Kleinen bekommen und sie blieb genau 2 Wochen drin, dann ging sie raus mit ihm.
Hier hatte es damals auch -2°C tagsüber. Sie hat ihn halt warm eingepackt und blieb nur maximal 30 Minuten draussen. das dafür zwei mal am Tag. Es gab nie Probleme und die Ärzte meinten das täte ihm gut.
Ja, genau.. ihr seid doch auch im Winter geboren und wir sind mit euch spazieren gegangen. Wieviel Grad minus habt ihr denn in USA??? also Nikola hat es auch "überlebt", dass ich im Nov.1981, (der sehr kalt war, bis 2Grad C. minus) mit ihr rausgegangen bin. Mit einem warmen Fell unter ihr, warm angezogen und einer dicken Deck über ihr, die Ärzte sagten auch ca 30 bis 40 Minuten vor- und nachmittags! aber die kleine Nase darf nie kalt werden und natürlich muss der Kopf ganz warm angezogen sein! Vielleicht bringt Dana ja leihweise den kleinen Daunenschlaftsack mit, den ich ihr damals für Sophia geschenkt habe, der ist super warm und auch der Kopf ist darin gut geschützt!
Lieben Gruss Deine Edda
Post a Comment