The other good thing is that we already figured out a routine with our sleeping... we really get a lot of sleep here. Amazing. Her feeding time is aroud 8PM when we're still hanging around in the living room and she'll go back to sleep afterwards, then we wait until she's up again... hopefully around 11PM and I feed her again, we bring her to bed and then she wakes up again around 5AM for her next feeding and then her next feeding is again around 8AM!!! It is AMAZING.
And here some pics of Zoe, yesterday night before we all went to bed:
This morning 8AM when we were trying to eat something, right Zoe?
"Hae? I should eat now? I don't know yet... I have to check if I'm really hungry first... let's see..."
"Hhhmmm... I'd rather look around... you know!"
Succeeded... Zoe was being fed and is taking a nap again!
I love the outfit so much, I just had to show the whole outfit ;)
"Hhhhmmm, I love hanging out with daddy":

This morning 8AM when we were trying to eat something, right Zoe?

3 comments:
Hallo Rona,
schön, dass bei Euch alles so supi klappt!! Vielen lieben Dank für die vielen tollen Bilder, sie ist echt eine richtig Süße!!!
Ganz liebe Grüße
Irina
Klein-Zoe hellwach: sie hat schon jetzt den totalen Durchblick, das sieht man sofort. Sie ist... einfach great!!!
It sounds really great. I am happy you got so much milk...she will not be starving..lol
How do you like to be a Mommy? Are you adjusted to the new live yet?
Post a Comment