Oh wow... so long no post and boy do I collected pictures ;)... here we had a delicious breakfast out with the kids. So funny I always cook myself that I haven't had a breakfast out in a very long time. It was delicious:
We're looking at paint colors... we want to keep it neutral but I NEED SOME COLOR now!!! Been waiting way too long ;). It's time... what is your favorite color for the walls, we're not looking for new all over but accent walls matching our current 'antique white' (it has a touch of slight yellow in it - or beige you can say)... tell me your ideasHaving some ice cream, somebody is having a good appetite:
Splash Park with the Germans on Monday
Doing some Yard Work while a thunder storm was on it's way
Trimmed our hedges again to make them look more even
Sweet treats to keep the kids happy while mommy is trimming the bushes and the kids are riding the bikes
Detroit Zoo on WED:
Bike Ride/ Walk with friends on THU:
Delicious Stuff from my kitchen: Little creativity
Tuna-Egg Sandwich *YUM*
FR - Beach Day
Trying to hide the kids
Eating Corn on the Cob
Somebody is out! It was a busy week again :) They always look so peaceful when they're sleeping


























1 comment:
Danke für die vielen Bilder...Gruss aus Del. Deine Edda
Post a Comment