Thursday, July 18, 2013

Week of Heat

We're really having a week of heat here... under 30Degrees C is not even in the books right now... 35 it was yesterday... puh... *sweat*... I'm basically staying inside or run errands etc. in the very early morning. The kids and I tent to leave the house before Frank even gets up *lol*.
MON morning we went to the play ground first thing. Poor Zoe was asking all the time where all the kids are... well, they all sleep in so there weren't any ;) but it was still a lot of fun with brother Henry. So glad we have them both... they play so nicely with each other and enjoy each others company a lot.



After the play ground in the morning Henry so super exhausted and didn't even make it to finish his lunch at 1030AM *lol*...
He's a happy little boy
He grabs a book randomly, sits down somewhere and starts to read. He's so cool

Momma is preparing for her Yard Sale for the Subdivision. I'm rocking this sale... it's my very first one and the garage is now my little shop. I'll take pics later... signs everywhere, hope it pays out and I'll sell lots of items
Somebody wants my phone sooo badly: 'bitte mama, bitte, bitte bitte..." Urgh... OK
Today we went to the indoor trampoline place to jump away some energy. Henry only made it 15 min and he was exhausted *lol*... Zoe jumped the whole hour and I'm hoping for a great nap now :). Grace and Jen came with us as well.




No comments: