Today we headed out to the Detroit Zoo. I have to get my membership worth right? :) My original plan was to try out another beach but the weather wasn't that promising so I figured 2 hrs zoo before the rain comes in should work out just fine :)... and it did. It was perfect since barely people came out and we had barely people we had to deal with - LOVE these zoo days :)
Since the Wallet Lake was somewhat on the way I made a quick stop there to check it out and it was GREAT! I'm so excited... can't wait to check it out with the kids sometime soon. The weather is very weird lately... it's mostly dry but thunderstorm watch and you never know WHEN they actually start (I think I wrote that already)... oh well... I checked it out while the kids took a nap during the whole car ride home ;)...
Yard Fun










No comments:
Post a Comment