Friday, July 5, 2013

Lake Erie Metro Park

The idea was to go to a beach ;). Since I don't know every single park yet and I remembered a park nearby where I took my pregnancy pics with Henry.... it had a beach but I accidentally drove to the wrong one. Well they had a wave pool but no thanks ;)... not alone with two kids, I think that's a little too risky. Don't wanna overdo it *lol*. 
I was so hoping to find a nice beach where they can play in the sand. Unfortunately that park only had a rocky beach but we had fun anyways ;)








I'm trying to find a nice beach for them tomorrow... unfortunately it's the weekend so it might be packed. I'd rather go to these public places during the week so it's easier and less annoying ;). Wish me luck, I'll report tomorrow if I found something nice. I kind of wanna go to the German town as well but I think the weather calls for water ;)
Bath fun just before bedtime... YEAH baby, ;)

No comments: