My little munchkin
Every Night after Frank reads her a story, she gets to watch a little episode of 'Das Sandmaennchen' on my iphone... this is what I found the next day in my pictures ;). She wanted Daddy to take some pics of her *lol*. You never know what you find in your pictures ;)My first Yard Sale Ever and man did it go well... I have soooo little left I need to send Frank downstairs to find me more 'stuff' to sell for the rest of the days. The most went when it started and it was soooo hot, people I think just were too exhausted because starting 2PM it really slowed down but overall we had an awesome traffic coming into the subdivision... awesome advertising :)... guess who organized this sale? ;)... ME *lol*... I'm so proud of myself. I can do anything I want to do, if I want to... It's just always so great to see such a success from your 'labor'.
No worries, I didn't sell that little guy and neither did I sell the german flag ;). The kids were actually amazing! I thought they would drive me insane and I freaked out about this whole sale on FR by myself but they did amazingly well!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment