Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Walled Lake, MI - Beach

It was cloudy but no rain so I figured we HAVE to check out this beach NOW :). As I type the kids play in the yard and a big big dark cloud is moving in... it's just a matter of time but luckily it was dry all day and now that dinner time comes around I won't mind it raining - saves lots of water for our grass :)
The kids just had a blast. This is the easiest thing to do... go to a beach, chill and the kids enjoy it big times


hiding Zoe's feet

Busy Bees... he was so busy playing with this thing to the left of the picture where you can store water and make mud very good in *lol*... he had a blast



When finally some other kids arrived they made friends in no time... amazing :)



No comments: