I cannot believe that it's been 10 long years without her. I love being reminded of her every day and more so on special days like today. Her 10th Anniversary of her day passing away... She was an amazing woman, Mother and Wife, Friend and Daughter... you name it. It still hurts so bad not having her around but because of her and my wonderful Dad, four amazing young woman are living in this world who wouldn't be here without her. I'm so grateful for all of the effort my parents put into raising us four girls. I know now how much work it is to be a parent and I only have two little ones ;).
I'm also very thankful for Meike who's been an amazing wife to my dad and makes his life so sweet and fun, loving and wonderful. Meike, you've been an amazing addition to our family and I'm so happy that you're enjoying a life full of love and laughter with our Dad.
Love you all, now enjoy my little piece of work for my Mom: (I would suggest to have handkerchiefs - Taschentuecher close by)


1 comment:
OH! Rona I don't know what to say.........you are Such a caring person.........
Post a Comment