Thursday, July 4, 2013

Summer wants to be here

It's a funny week... it's warm but mostly cloudy / thunderstorm warnings and we get a lot of rain in pieces but somehow the days stay semi dry but we don't plan much since the weather channel always says it's gonna rain and then it doesn't. So we enjoy the spontaneous outings here and there... the play ground:

Zoe was determined to make it over the wobbly bridge and she did it and then she wanted to do it over and over and over again. Now she's a pro....
So funny... I wanted to leave and told them we'd go eat ice cream... of course they wanted to have ice cream but Zoe said: '20 minutes mom' *lol*... and it took me a while for them to finally leave this play ground (which is good)... it was just a big surprise for me to turn down ice cream ;)


Our neighbor to the back has her granddaughter here for two weeks so we try to get together once a day or every other day in the yard. The girls adore each other and are standing on the patio door calling their names and looking if the other one is outside playing... soooo cute.

The Crew!!! Henry, Zoe and Chandler
Yesterday morning we went strawberry picking. It was the very last day and I really wanted to go one more time. So funny we went within the first few days of the seasons start and now on the last one. Needless to say, Henry ate all the strawberries already in the field that we put into his bucket... I had to help picking (that's not their biggest strength *lol*) and when I finally had a bucket full and went home... washed/ cut up all the strawberries... they were gone within minutes! But we had a great time and fresh fruit from our labor. I love this




No comments: