... started very fit :). The kids and I took a bike ride in our sub, Henry was chilling in the trailer while Zoe wanted to ride her bike by herself and she did very good! I couldn't believe it how much she rode and I figured for sure she'd nap after the bike ride but she didn't :(.
We made a stop in our park, played...
Feed the ducks...
Ate the old bread!!!
It was a very great morning spent. I have to do that more often... it's a little boring to ride my bike so slow but I did loops and eights on the street while Zoe took the side walk :).
In the afternoon we've got invited to a German Friend (her Parents are actually born / raised in Germany and came over when they were young). So she invited us for lunch/dinner in their clubhouse with the pool and I kind of had to give in now :).... I was trying to avoid taking the kids into the pool because I was so worried about the kids drowning (heard too many stories) so I came all prepared ;). Both in life vests and I managed it pretty awesome. I have to say, the kids are very great! When I tell them to wait or stay at the side or whatnot... they do that! I don't have to worry much about them because they really listen when it's serious stuff however you still do worry of course ;)
He liked just standing on the steps... he wasn't much into the pool... i think this vest was way too uncomfortable for him.
Zoe on the other hand I couldn't get out of the pool! She LOVED it... she didn't even wanted me to hold her after a while and she jumped into the pool... boy oh boy... I think it's time for swim class ;). I def. have to sign her up when the next swim classes start.














No comments:
Post a Comment