Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Jump, Jump, Jump

ups... somebody forgot to lay down in her own bed and not fall asleep under the dresser in the hallway *lol*
This morning I took the kids out to the trampoline place... tire them out, let go of their energy and my treat, both napping and I bet for a while :)


Henry was done after 30 min and used the time wisely, cuddling with me the rest of the time :) my little cuddle boy
Goofind around :)

At the very end they needed to go in the foam blocks and throw them at each other... they had a blast.

So cute, in the middle of the whole jump session, Zoe was just smiling big times looking at me 'totally in love look', came over and hugged me and kissed me twice! The woman watching the kids that they're behaving and following the rules was like "oooohhhhh... she is a mommy girl, isn't she?" I think she rather is a daddy's girl but I think she just enjoyed this time so much that was just her way of saying 'thanks mom' :)

And here we have our little munchkin (after trampoline we went in the yard with some donut holes)... can you see where he places his treats? In reach for snacking *lol*... he cracks me up all the time with his food habits!

No comments: