Tomorrow my little man turns already 6 months young!!! WHAT??? Yeah, I can't believe it either! Since Frank was so concerned about SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome) we had to keep him in his crib next to our bed until he's 6 months old... well, I squeezed ONE DAY out of Frank ;)... he'll turn 6 months tomorrow and he's right now sleeping, the first night of his life, in his own little room I just finished decorating just in time for bedtime ;).
We sold my old bedroom furniture to buy the changing table, the chest and the crib for Henry's new room. I totally wanted to get dark brown color (called: espresso) and I really like it. His theme is: Monkey Mania. Even Zoe likes it and always says: Monkey and points to the monkeys on the wall. She enjoys having a neighbor (the two kids rooms are connected via a bathroom that they both share, it's pretty cool). The only thing... I still need to find another throw for the chair... that blanket does it for now but has to be replaced soon. I hope he'll sleep very good in his new room. We had some rough nights behind us this week and we assume the teething is on its way... :( Mommy needs her sleep!
In the winter time (when the leaves are off the trees) this room has a lake view!!! In the summer time you can also see the lake but not as good of course.



4 comments:
Sieht sehr schoen aus. Jetzt hast du ein helles und ein dunkles Babyzimmer. Naja, Zoe ist ja kein Baby mehr ;-)
Hoffentlich klappt das gut mit Henry und du bekommst etwas mehr Schlaf.
LG
Hey Rona, Henry´s Zimmer sieht super aus!!!
Ich komme irgendwie nicht durch bei Dir. Bei Deiner Nummer kommt immer "is not available"... :-(
Wir schaffen das noch!!
GLG, Irina mit family
Happy Birthday, Frank!!!
oh wie schoen! Sieht echt toll aus das Monkey Zimmer! I want to come visit you so bad and have those kids play with each other. Sani mentioned you might come to ORD soon?
Post a Comment