Oh my, the weather was just AMAZING today (80F / 26C) so I spontaneously decided to hit the road and bring the kids out to the zoo. The nap time was being used on the road between the zoo and a play date at the park :). We were gone all day and it was sooooo great. Well... I have to catch up with work now on the weekend but it was totally worth it. Zoe was sooo great walking most of the time and following 'guidelines'... it was a pure joy...
Since Henry is already so big! He was allowed to 'sit up' a little of his awake time as well... he liked it a lot.
At lunch break we ran into our other friends and had a big lunch round... fun fun fun
She loves her new jacket with the pockets :)... little Frankie *lol*
Unfortunately I didn't pack hats for the kids... since my car is so awesome big there is so much stuff in there for 'emergency' and I found the stroller sun umbrella that I used for Henry and I while Zoe was going wild in the play structure... Henry had so much fun watching all the kids and Zoe always got a special smile :)... they're soooo cute and love each other so much... *in love*
So today we brought the kids to bed and Zoe didn't like her PJ's!!! Apparently she tried to tell already Frank that she doesn't like the top when he brought her to bed. But he didn't think anything of it... after 30 min still up singing her songs and reading and talking I went upstairs and checked what's wrong?! She pointed at her shirt and let me know she didn't like it!!! So I changed it and she was in lala land 5 min later... she's so funny!!! Little picky lady....













1 comment:
Zoe hat eben ihre ganz eigene Vorstellung davon, was sie zum Schlafen anziehen möchte. Das ist ja eine niedliche Geschichte.
Post a Comment