Monday, March 5, 2012

Chuck E. Cheese - Birthday Party

And I had to go again to Chuck E. Cheese! The last time I went (Zoe was not even one year old) I swore I'll never go there again... but we got invited to a birthday party and I wanted to take the kids of course :). So Henry enjoyed the view in the carrier and loved it... he was so happy watching it all... and Zoe was running around from machine to machine, putting in her coins (she knew exactly what to do)... and play ;).
Afterwards the kids got scrubbed down carefully because this is a germs paradies apparently and I don't want the kids to get sick...




There were even machines that were small enough for little Zoe to play with... one machine she fed I had to play basketball and unfortunately she fed the machine more and more while I was playing... urgh... I had to play 3 or 4 games I think... crazy Zoe


After some pizza Chuck E Cheese came out and said Hi to all the birthday kids and parties

Zoe's friend Callums' 2nd birthday and Callum's cousin Nate's 6th Birthday party

1 comment:

Die Ullu ;-) said...

du hast deine schwangerschaftspfunde schon wieder runter oder?? siehst echt klasse aus!