Thursday, March 1, 2012

Zoe sliding

We met yesterday at our new favorite indoor play area :)... I barely go up there with Zoe because I also have Henry so she needs to be learning how to do this on her own in order to play safe etc. ... so she never went down the slide herself the last couple of times we were there but she always went up in the play structure, went around and stuff and came down the stairs... so yesterday she made it all the way to the slide herself and the first couple of times I was standing at the bottom of the slide to 'catch' her. And after a couple of times, right on time when Henry needed a feeding she was able to do it herself... she did this up and down the slide for 2 hrs and then played around with the other things... I mean this girl has ENERGY! She didn't even fall asleep in the car but you could tell she was worn out by the end of the day :)... love it... now I can go there more often and she has so much fun while I chill out with Henry on the couch :)... love it love it love it. And Henry always loves watching all the kids... he was awake so much yesterday that he actually slept from 8 to 1 and he's still sleeping (we're having it 630AM). That's AWESOME... Enjoy the movie :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT.............GM

Jela said...

Süß! ;) Hat sie dem Jungen da eigentlich die Hand entgegengestreckt von wegen "hilf mir mal" oder sollte er Platz machen? Im Video kann man ja leider nicht alles so hundertprozentig sehen. Aber voll süß ;)

Rona said...

Ja, sie hat die Hand gegeben damit er ihr hilft... aber er ist dann gleich runter gegangen damit er sie 'hoch schieben' kann.