Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sun Sun Sun

Henry during 'nap time'!!! Yes, I asked myself the same, why isn't he sleeping? He's in a 'screaming' phase, he's quieking around like crazy / happy quiecky of course but not very cool when you're having your 2 hrs break of kids during nap time *lol*... but he was quiet in the jumperoo... 
In the morning the kids and I took a little walk and went to the park so Zoe can burn off some energy at the play ground while Jen walked over and we talked a little :)... AWESOME morning... after nap time we had a play date in our yard... full blast fun in the sun. Our three girls: Maddie, Emma and Zoe

Relaxing Mom's: Stephanie, Sarah, Jen and Katja  (Katja is a German visitor / potential sister in law from Sarah, who has to go back on Saturday)
Tobe and Crystal
We were 10 moms and lots of kids ;)... everybody had at least one child and probably half of them already two :). The weather was perfect


3 comments:

Jela said...

So ein Garten ist wirklich seeeehr nützlich. Sind die Besucher alle aus der Nachbarschaft gewesen oder Mom's Group? Schon erstaunlich, wieviele du kennst, die Kinder in Zoes und Henrys Alter haben.

Anonymous said...

Man, I miss those days! But I love watching you having all this fun with the kids.....Patty

Anonymous said...

Das sieht so richtig gemütlich aus!