Friday, March 23, 2012

Sisters United

Henry grows too fast and the summer season arrived rather quickly so I needed to go through the clothes again and make sure all the new sizes are ready to go and old clothes that are sitting too tight have to go. I barely have summer clothes for Zoe but there is a Mom2Mom Sale tomorrow in one of the churches where I'll be first thing in the morning ;). Henry has plenty of stuff... I already bought in advance for him when I had the chance and also got some things from Janos' old days.
Henry taking his nap
Today Dana flew through DTW and had a little bit of time so we could hang out at the airport and chat a little :). It was so cool seeing her and hugging her! We had a 'picnic' at the airport *lol*... I even brought my picnic blanket... fun



5 comments:

Jela said...

Ahhhh, ich beneide euch!

Kann ich das letzte Bild in der größten verfügbaren Qualität haben, bitte?

Was macht Dana eigentlich alleine im Flieger? Mal auf Dana's Blog schauen...

Doug and/or Dana said...

Ahh, das war schoen. Danke dir Suesse! Ich habe mich wirklich gefreut dass ich euch alle sehen konnte. Super Idee mit dem Picknick und ich bin auch rechtzeitig wieder ins Terminal gekommen und bis zum Ende weit gelaufen ;-) DTW ist doch ganz gross. Hoffentlich sehen wir uns bald wieder, was echt schoen. Danke nochmal, dass ich vorbeigekommen seid!

Anonymous said...

Zwei hübsche Frauen und zwei süße Kids!

Anonymous said...

super schoene Bilder...
Lb.Gruß Edda

Irina und Thorsten said...

Ja, cool!!!!!