Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Preparation Summer

Jup... again another lovely day. We had 30Degrees C here today and I thought it was time to get the baby pool out and since I wanted to have a water table so badly already last year for Zoe I got it today at Walmart :)... and Zoe got a new ball for her collection as well!!!!
I didn't even arrive home and had to put it together *lol*
Mission complete... let the summer begin
I put it all up outside when the kids went down for their nap and filled up the water so it can warm up a little
Chillen in the sun/ shade... so funny... normally we have such a great shady garden but unfortunately since the leaves are not yet there, there was barely shade so I was trying to put up a blanket with the latter *lol*... yeah... whatever... wasn't all not really working out. But it was great... the water table we put in the shade and no kid had a sunburn afterwards. I guess all of us also had our kids sun creamed down real good.
Kaitlyn, Zoe and Jonos enjoying the water to the fullest

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God, I am jealous. I want such nice weather too.
But I can't complain too much, we for at least 18 degree yesterday which I guess is very good for March.

Anonymous said...

Is that Zoe's new bathing suit???