Sunday, March 25, 2012

Shopping on Saturday

What can I say... a woman loves to shop :). Well... summer arrived all of a sudden, nobody was really prepared for that one... and kids' feet are just growing fast ;). Therefore, mom2mom sale here I come... on Saturday was another famous Mom2Mom Sale... Moms or Dads or Grandparents are selling their kids stuff that is too small and the other moms or dads can make great deals :) - wie Flohmarkt. So I bought all Zoe's summer clothes and a few items for Henry of course and two toys I brought home as well... look how long the line was to get in first thing!!! CRAZY!!! But it went very fast once the doors were open.
Then in the afternoon I took the kids to the mall and Zoe got two pair of new shoes since her feet grew again another size since last fall and Henry got some very cute dinosaur shoes as well... he was cracking up when I put them onto him, it was the cutest thing ever, he loves his new shoes :).
Zoe found her favorite Ice Cream bus ;)


No comments: