Saturday, March 17, 2012

Baby Sitter

Here some pics of our precious two buddies Janos and Zoe:


Today Frank and I had our first 'paid' Date Night! We finally hired a baby sitter after 2 yrs of having kids and enjoyed a wonderful Harley ride and stop by at our city party, meeting some neighbors and then we wanted to go and have a little pre-dinner but Henry didn't think so *lol*... the little stinker REFUSED to drink out of a bottle and since I fed him last before his nap and we left before he woke up... he wanted mommy's boobies ONLY!!! He was pretty good though for Alissa, probably decided he's not hungry! 
It was great and Zoe enjoyed Alissa a lot and even gave her a hug goodbye. Frank and I really enjoyed the time together and I can't wait for future dates :)... we gonna do this now regularly. Since I'm with the kids all the time I don't feel bad to have a sitter every now and then so Frank and I can enjoy ourselves again... and anyways: Happy Parents, Happy Kids, right? ;)
Since we had to go home before we even could order dinner, I only fed Henry at home and we parked the Harley in the garage and packed the whole family into the minivan *LOL* and went to have our dinner with kids... everybody was HAPPY :).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Move back home and Aunt Patty and Uncle Ray will babysit every other weekend!!!! hint hint!!!

Anonymous said...

ME TOO........G M