Monday, February 20, 2012

Henry Ford Museum

Today is 'president's day' and most people have a day off. The Henry Ford Museum had free admission today because of 'Target Family Days' - sponsored by our store Target. Free is always good so we took advantage of it and I finally went to the Henry Ford Museum now!!! ;)... took me only almost 3 yrs living in Detroit until I finally went there *lol*...
Here some cool shots:

Zoe had a good time and was so good the whole time






Henry slept the first half of the trip
Zoe tried everything to go through this fence, the train track was too cool to just stay behind the fenced in area!



They had a few areas for kids to play which was very nice and a great place to be with kids









Afterwards I had to show Bjoern 'Cold Stone' Ice Cream. Luckily they had some ice cream without sugar called 'sinless' *lol*... that I gave Zoe and she ate not even three spoons and was done *YES*... good job Zoe... she's not into sweets at all which is totally cool. At Maddie's Birthday Party I let her eat a cupcake and she only ate 1/3 of it and left the rest untouched. I like it ;)
Bjoern and I totally slammed the ice cream down :)... JAMMI... Bjoern had Oreo Overload and I had the Coffee Lover ;)


2 comments:

Meike said...

Ihr lasst es euch ja so richtig gut gehen. Toll! Genießt die letzten Tage zusammen und tausend Knutscher an die kleinen Süßen!!

Anonymous said...

Ray would love to go to that Museum! One Day! Kisses and Hugs to the Kiddies...I have Zoe's rain boots and goodies, just need to get a box and mail them! Love Patty