Thursday, February 16, 2012

Shopping again

This time we went up north to an outlet shopping mall :)... and I even bought some clothes for myself and NOT for the kids *YEAH*... Zoe had a blast
The kids play area where we went to let Zoe play while I had to feed Henry

Little shoes that look exactly like Frank's *lol*... I was doing a joke that I would buy them and then Henry and Frank can run around with the same set of shoes, wouldn't that be cool? But no shoes for the kids this time ;)... I kept it together and didn't buy any...
Unsere Ausbeute :)... that's what we bought... lots of bags :)
After the mall we went to Marvins Marvelous Mechanical Museum... it had lots of machines that you can play. We had a good time and some dinner


We were trying to catch flying around balls and dump them into the little pot... Zoe got totally excited
Oh... balls...
Wow... you can get them out of the machine?
Bjoerni, I want more balls... please get me more...

Zoe got 4 balls and Bjoerni only tried 5 times ;)... good outcome as well... Zoe was beyond thrilled
Bjoern hit the jackpot
Trying to put some use to those weird tickets
Chillen out and looking at all these weird lights... Yes, we had Henry with us. We didn't forget him at home ;)
What a great day... and today we'll take it easy and cook some rouladen. We only go grocery shopping and maybe shoes with a Starbucks coffee ;)... tomorrow we'll have a big day ahead again. We'll go shopping at another outlet mall that is close to the 'german city' and the biggest christmas shop that is open 364 days / year! It'll be another long and fun day ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so glad you are having fun with your friend...Zoe looked super excited about those balls....enjoy Patty