I mean I'm so lucky :)... Frank paid to much on the mortgage payments that we got some money back and I basically used this money to go shopping *lol*... I think I was most excited for this outlet yesterday since I've never been there and it's a sister outlet to the one in Chicago I loved so much and it turned out... this one as well :)... I LOVE IT.... Bjoern with Erni and Bert :)
4 huge bags!!! Unbelievable... and together we spent only about $300 with all the sale going on and I had a coupon as well :)Afterwards we went to the 'German Town' Frankenmuth and took a little walk and had some dinner.
Zoe and I enchanted ;)
Then after dinner we stopped quickly in the world's largest christmas store ;)... it was just amazing, Bjoern was overwhelmed how awesome it is here :)
The Valentine's Tree
My little guy was already out... exhausting day ;)
Zoe did soooo well... she wouldn't touch anything in the store as we told her over and over again not to touch anything and she understood... she was in candy land *lol*... all these 'balls' she was thrilled. By the way, the pants are her 'emergency' pants since she spilled water over her jeans... just letting you know I dress my daughter somewhat stylish normally ;). And I bought a very good thing on WED for the stroller ;)... instead of buying a portable DVD player I only had to buy an Iphone holder for the stroller and I have entertainment for Zoe... bad thing... she does everything else but watching her sesame street ;)... see for yourself, you'll love it.















No comments:
Post a Comment