We had another great day today... first we dropped of some breakfast or better lunch in the hospital for Michele and Eric. I 'saw' them for the first time and I was so happy to see them kind of 'over the hump'... eric was just talking and talking, he had some serious catching up to do I'm sure... it was a joy seeing him and also seeing Michele being so strong for Eric!!! It's amazing what we as mom's or parents can go through if we have to!
Then in the afternoon we had a play date with Silke and Janos... Zoe takes her naps so wonderfully!!! She goes into her room... I stored some toys in her room so she can play with some which she does and when she's done playing she goes into her bed and sleeps... it's AMAZING how good it works... and the little man hangs out with me in the office while I work. He's pretty brabbely for a boy!!! He's sooo easy going and can just hang out next to me / as long as he sees me ;)... and then when they both snooze away there is this peaceful quietness in this house... every day it arrives I just sit there for a minute in the office, take a deep breath and listen to the 'quietness' and smile how awesome I manage my days with the working and everything else... I'm super proud of myself I have to say... and it can be done as you can see ;). Just stick to the plan and make it happen... and now I have to go and win the HGTV Dream House in Park City, UT ;) a 2 Million Dollar House ;)... I'll keep you posted if I'll win it... only 9 days to go... time to go to bed and start another awesome day... Frank comes back home tomorrow and on Saturday my friend Bjoern from Germany arrives, that's gonna be fun and on Sunday we're going to try for the second time to throw the birthday party for little Ms Sunshine ;)


1 comment:
Göttlich!!! Das Video.
Zum Text.. ich werde nun definitiv auch wieder Sport machen. Ich denke, das sorgt wirklich für eine richtig schöne Ausgeglichenheit.
Viel Erfolg für die Party und Zoe, bleib' gesund!
Post a Comment