YEAH... we just picked up Bjoern from the airport last night. It's sooo great to have a German friend here I grew up with! We'll have a great time.
Today we're going to have Zoe's Birthday Party with a little less people than we would've had on the original day but we're still going to be 11 adults and 11 kids. Paaaarty :)... you know life is just too short we have to celebrate it as much as we can. Just yesterday I came home from my pedicure (in hot pink nails) hugging my hubby and telling him how much I just love my life... but only you have it in your hands what you're doing out of it ;). That was always my mom's saying and she's so right. You can be as grumpy as can be and negative and urgh... don't even wanna go there and life is miserable... or you're changing your attitude and you turn it all around into a very happy, positive life.
Bjoern is already enjoying his vacation lots ;)... and Zoe likes it to to have him around, they're playing peek-a-boo a lot and I bet she's dragging him into her play rooms lots to play with her *hihi*. Bjoern was already in the USA on a road trip last year and now he's enjoying the 'american dream'... no really... we're living the american dream for sure ;). I just read that there is at least one vacation in the sun a year in it (in the american dream) but we don't need it, we rather visit family ;). You can't have it all, right? ;)
Sending you a very big smily on a Sonday Morning and now I'll prepare my daughters' breakfast and hit the pilates mat for a little workout... see'ya all ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment