Sunday, February 5, 2012

Strawberries and Peaches

Starting the day again with a very healthy breakfast... Strawberry and Peaches with Plain Joghurt, I'm totally getting used to it and happy that I made this change. Specially now when half of our house is sick... I need to stay healthy. I don't have a problem caring for them, but laying down myself all day... not happening...
Zoe's birthday basically fell into the water... she took two very long naps and the time she was up, she was cuddling with us and sitting on the couch. She was too weak to even walk. Poor little thing :(... on the other hand I got a lot done yesterday for the board of the association work so that's cool... I froze the cake, let's hope it's gonna be ok when I defrost it next SUN because that's when we rescheduled the party for. Nothing happening here... everybody is still in bed sleeping and I'm enjoying this peaceful quietness of the house :). It'll be loud enough later on since we have superbowl today (football playoffs' end)... I kind of look forward to that but not to all the hustle and bustle and loud TVduring the game... you know what I mean ;). Well, have a great sunday, I'll see what our Sunday brings here and hope that everybody gets up with a healthier body than yesterday.

No comments: