In the morning we went shopping and bought all the ingredients for our fancy dinners that we'll cook this week. At the moment the crock pot is boiling away some very awesome smelling food... can't wait to dig in, we're hungry!!! :)
In the afternoon we went for a walk... getting up from being lazy on the couch *lol*.
... and after shoveling the snow off the side walk we had a 'build the snow man bet' going... I told Bjoern to build a snow man with Zoe while I was shoveling and he came back around with this little tiny snow man... then I went ahead and showed him how to do it right!!! Yeah baby ;)... I still had it in me... it's been soooo long that I've built a snow man and I wanted to do it so badly already last winter... so here is the proof :)...






No comments:
Post a Comment