Another extended friend of mine now who has a 5 year old son goes through a hard time. Her son just had an open heart surgery 2 weeks ago and when operating they somehow messed a little up that fluid was going into his lungs and they just fixed it on monday with another surgery... on top of all this, this single mother lost her daughter 6 years ago after she was living only 17 days!!! Why does she have to go through all this? :(... We're all trying to help her out wherever we can, writing messages, bringing food, cheering her up the best we can so she won't feel lonely and has a little relief. Hopefully Eric can leave the hospital soon... and the little Caleb that was just in the hospital over Christmas, he just ruptured his ear drums!!! That little guy won't get a break either :(...
So I'm knocking on wood *knock knock knock* our kids are healthy and happy and it should stay this way please!!!
Both kids are in bed sleeping... MOMMY TIME :)... Frank is gone traveling so I'm enjoying this quiet house, no TV, no running Dishwasher or washing machine... just need to fold some laundry, then I'll do some pilates and I might take a hot bath :). I probably go to bed instead of taking a bath but it would be great to relax while I can. The probably made a mistake in installing the jets in the tub! I have to sit the other way around in order to get the big high pressure jets in my back!!! Who needs them on the feet please??? I need the real big power and not the tiny 'wanna be' jets ;)


2 comments:
Zwei so glückliche, aufgeweckte Kinder! Und wir können ein bisschen mitverfolgen, wie sie von Tag zu Tag Fortschritte machen. Schön,dass die technischen Möglichkeiten das heutzutage zulassen.
henry is getting so big...I love hearing both the kids talking Love Aunt Patty XOXO
Post a Comment