:(... so sad but had to cancel Zoe's fabulous birthday party due to her being sick... she woke up already very crabby and was clingy and wouldn't let go of her pacifier (Schnuller) and also barely ate breakfast and started crying just out of nowhere. She fell asleep on the couch (which has never happened before) and I brought her up into her bed... she's out, running a little fever... Frank seems to be getting sick too... I hope I won't get anything! Please leave me out of it!!!
So I froze the nice cake, didn't decorate any further, enjoying a quiet lunch and just chillen out for the rest of the day. We probably reschedule the party to next Sunday... oh, there is my son waking up... Hello world :)... hope he's not getting sick either. He's smiling, that's a good sign ;).


1 comment:
Oh, das ist traurig. :( Gute Besserung, Zoe! Und gute Besserung, Frank!
Post a Comment