Friday, February 3, 2012

Healthy Start into the day

So I started to eat a healthy breakfast now in the mornings... yoghurt with fruit... I'm getting there... since I'm stuck at a weight for a couple of weeks now and only fully breastfeed for another 2 months and then Henry starts solids (I'll continue breastfeeding until he's a year old though but that's not gonna be his only food intake then).
Anyways... so I need to get this weight off me... I'll get a portable DVD player and start my walking again as well because I miss it SOOOO much and you can totally tell my energy is at a low... I had lots more energy when I was doing my hourly walk a day! I have to get my groove back.
Here some pics of the cuties... Zoe is so funny, she puts the bibb (spucktuch) over her shoulder like I always do when I pick up Henry... but Henry is too big for Zoe to pickup...
Hhhmmm, that didn't work... how else can I move him over into the play room so he can play with me?
Look how handsome...
He has lots of genes from my dad... specially when he's wearing a shirt, he looks like Mini-Dad :)
At the Treehouse... running of some serious energy...
She's just full of energy... running around but also sleeps fantastic... her new bed (open for her to leave) is no problem at all... she never leaves the room until I tell her to *lol*... and even waits for me to come and get her in bed! She's AMAZING!!! She's so good... unbelievable. So it only was challenging for 2 days. I didn't let go of teaching her to stay in bed and sleep and now she goes to bed herself without a peep and stays until I say so... or she's calling me ;)... so I know she's ready to leave the bed. It's unbelievable... if I would grow inches how proud I am of these two... then I would've already reached the ceiling here :)...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THEM SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!GM.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ZOE! ZOE AND HENRY ARE SO SWEET, RONA, WE LOVE SEEING ALL THEIR PICS AND VIDEOS ON THE BLOG!

Anonymous said...

Liebe Rona, das hab ich gleich bei den ersten Fotos gesagt: Wow, in dem kleinen Henry steckt aber eine Menge seines German-Opas. Unverkennbar!