So... I was supposed to have our sitter for THU and FR so I could go into the office so I had nothing planned but being in the office. Unfortunately our sitter canceled because her kids were both sick. So off we went and I really wore the kids out *lol*.
THU morning Treehouse:
THU afternoon playground:
Henry was already so pooped that he just wanted to sit with me and chill out...
FR another fun day... Henry decided he wanted to switch the lights on and off and he just grabbed a chair and on... off... on... off... smarty pants
Shopping... boah, that was a rough one... but we got it accomplished and went home exhausted
While I'm unloading the cart the kids loved sharing their M&M's next to the car...
and FR afternoon we baked :). Here we have Apple Streusel and Cookie & Cream Cupcakes, YUM, they were both very very delicious.
FR Night we had a Ladies Night with the Neighborhood Ladies in one of our neighbors finished basement incl. movie theatre. We had such a great time :).
SAT we had our Annual BBQ Cookout and it was so much fun. About 50 friends (adults and kids - about 50/50) showed up and we had so much fun. We've met so many great people here in Michigan, we're living such an amazing life :).
Today we just took a chilled out day and I took the kids incl. Zoe's best buddy Janos to the Splash park to cool down. It's soooo hot outside and humid... the only things you do is either sitting inside in the cool house or go where there is water ;).










No comments:
Post a Comment