Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Baby Shower, Strawberry Picking, Playing in the Rain

Last weekend was a crazy one... I mean one event after the next on SUN afternoon I was half asleep cooking in the kitchen and looking forward to going to bed early *lol*.
Esther is having her first baby - a girl names Elsa July 8th (that's the due date).


Before and after the baby shower we baked a cake for our friend Jen who celebrated her birthday that night. Before partying Frank and I went out for a date night Dinner :)... we were beyond tired when we fell into bed that night

Sunday we organized a picknic in the park with the Germans which turned out super great. We had so much fun and lots of participants... I hope I will get pics from somebody soon to post :).
Monday was a rainy day but the kids wanted to play outside and we did go... me chilling in the garage while the kids are out in the rain. That's the way of doing it *lol*

Today we got out before Frank even got up! I packed the bike and trailer into my van (AWESOME VAN MAN)... and we drove into a park and took a bike ride for an hour. Then we went to a field and did some strawberry picking. Henry was so tired already he could barely follow directions... nor did he finish his lunch when we came back home. I'm sure I'll have some good amount of hours peace and quiet in this house now while the kids sleep :).





No comments: