Splash Park Time... I'm shocked I haven't posted in so long! I didn't know it was that long... sorry... we're busy around the clock and it's a lot of fun. Last week was so hot, a nice cool off in the splash park was exactly what kids needed :)
Lizzie, Zoe and Henry having a lot of fun:
6AM, just starting to boil the milk for the kids' oatmeal and here they are helping big times placing themselves in front of the stove! Kids ;)
Fresh Hair cut. My little Cutiepie
After a great bike ride, the kids enjoy a frosty boy ice cream (a very old ice cream place in down town Belleville). Both had the same size ice cream and Zoe would still share with Henry and FEED HIM... sooooo adorable. Henry of course took every bit he could get :)
Our little baby rabbits are growing!!! He/She is nibbling on the bread we placed on the patio for the wild life :)
Koston turned 2 on the weekend and we had a great time, luck with the weather to celebrate this little guy... unwrapping gifts and all of the kids wanna help
Mr. Cool watching from a distance!!! My son!!! Hahaha... he's such a trip
An American tradition... pinjada (or whatever the spelling is) In that box is candy and the kids each get a turn hitting it until the candy comes out and falls on the floor... then all the kids try to each get most of the candy *lol*. And the winner was 'ME'... my kids tried eating 5 dif. candies and NONE of them they liked and spit it right back out. I was super duper happy... I'm doing a great job :).



















No comments:
Post a Comment