Sunday, June 30, 2013

Home Sweet Home



It's tough to keep the kids inside lately ;). They're faster getting their shoes than they are shoving in their food and THAT's already fast ;). They're really enjoying our home sweet home. Above Zoe with her snail she found and below we have Zoe who didn't want to go in her room during nap time and decided to sleep in my office would be a better option... hey, if she sleeps and it's quiet for me, I'll take it ;)
Yesterday we went to a 'first' birthday party for Adam. It was a great and fun time and it's soooo nice that I can just sit down and the kids enjoy playing at the playground and I know they're doing ok and I don't have to check on them every minute that nobody falls off the structure. I think the other parents were a little shocked that I wasn't always going with them holding their hands but they're both so great and know what they can do, are cautious and know how far they can go. I think part of that is how we raised them so far ;).




End of party and my two munchkins got their balloon and their gift bag :)... too cute

Then we went to the mall and checked out the newly renovated play area the kids can play in. AWESOME... I love these areas since they're free and when you have to get shopping done you know there is always a free treat and 'wearing them out' factor included so you're totally fine going shopping with them anytime :)






Of course our cookie treat break. Zoe talked me into getting her this minnie shirt! That's one negative point now that they're growing up... they see something and can talk... and she really wanted to have this shirt... it was really cute though and since it was 25% off I got it for her as a little treat.
Matching to her minnie shirt she took her Minnie to bed with her again. Funny how un-interesting things are for the kids and then all of a sudden they're interesting again ;)
My two goofballs! They're having a lot of fun together... running, chasing, fighting (of course), playing, laughing or in this case eating bread and occasionally throwing bread at each other! *omg*... but it was fun watching them cracking up about it :)
Cabbage Rolls... this time I ran out of cabbage. I really had to get creative and create little tiny rolls *lol*... that never happened before... oh well... it's ok. We'll survive :).

No comments: