Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Delicious Week

Yum, we have another delicious week behind us... (still going strong). On Sunday I made this delicious 'breakfast bake' it was YUM YUM YUM. Still can't wrap my head around why they have recipes for the slow cooker for breakfast!!! Who wants to get up in the middle of the night and prepare the food for the slow cooker to be ready at breakfast? *lol*... since our neighbors came over at 11AM I finally had the chance to make this dish and it was *yum*
Another over the top work of mine: Lentil Soup... oh man, this time I really overdid all  my previous lentil soups. I'm getting a lot more comfortable with the spices and just find myself throwing in herbs left and right without measures just what feels right... Damn I'm getting good :)

Monday Morning meeting with the Germans... We needed some cooling off with the 30Degrees C :)


Monday Night... YEAH... Date Night with our Neighbors on the Harleys... so much fun. We took a nice hour ride, had dinner and called it a night. It was the perfect night out

TUE I headed to the Toledo Zoo with the kids and friends. It was the absolute perfect weather for it. We had about 26Degrees C by the time we left and it had a crisp breeze, it was absolutely best zoo day ever










This morning (WED) we baked some cookies, Zoe wanted to do sprinkles cookies. She's so into forms, it's so cute.... and as soon as they cooled down... they were tasting them of course
Our Play date with the neighbors turned out smaller than originally planned. We had a great and fun time with delicious lunch (a new recipe I can't believe I haven't done yet). Zoe and Henry on the bikes, they LOVE the outdoors and their bikes...

After Henry finished his lunch totally messy I had to take off all his clothes... Henry (tired) threw a fit and didn't like it at all. He wanted to have his clothes back on. Zoe thought it was fun so she took off all her clothes as well (to match him) and they both started running around screaming "Nackedeis" :) hahaha... so cute... so then Henry enjoyed his fun without clothes on as well... they were just running and screaming and laughing, they're having so much fun.

In the Afternoon we went to the mall to get Zoe some more underpants... YES, she's dry! She's doing so crazy well it's unbelievable. This girl decided on THU she wants to wear underpants!!! And no, you don't ask her if she wants to go potty... she just goes all by herself to the bathroom, does her thing and calls you when she's ready. THEN she has to call either Grandma or Daddy to tell them :) so cute... or our friends who're over have to come and see it *lol*. She had a couple of accidents on FR when the sitter was here but since then she had no accidents! It's just unbelievable and all I can say: When they're ready, they're ready! My little big girl... it's actually totally awesome without diapers. Now I have the little potty with me all the time so I'm prepared when we're out and about and she needs to go. She's doing so great. I'm soooo proud of her. But man is she picky with her underwear! It has to be the purple on with the bow... or the one with the hearts and cupcakes and stars. Her favorites are pokedots, stars and hearts. Right now the stars are no. 1! So I had to go through a couple of stores until she finally agreed on some underwear *lol*... oh well... she knows what she wants, that's a good thing later in life and I didn't mind at all to go 'shopping' with her.


This picture was the cutest... in her cute little girl voice she saw these shoes with the stars and said:  "mom, they're so pretty. Let me try them on... Hhmm, i think they're too big! But they're so perfect mom!!!"
It was the cutest thing ever... I really had to take this moment in and enjoy it to the fullest... 

4 comments:

Jela said...

Congrats, Zoe!!!!! Das freut mich sehr für euch.
Die Situation am Ende kann ich mir sehr gut vorstellen. Einfach süß, Zoe. ;)

Jela said...

UND - ich freue mich total aufs Kochen mit dir zusammen, Rona!!! :) Die Gerichte sehen super aus!

Anonymous said...

Yay Zoe! You are such a big girl now. Love you all. Henry is so adorable. Aunt Patty

Anonymous said...

Rona`s Tochter eben!!! Wie du früher in Mama Ilkas Schuhen...
Lb. Gruss aus Del.