Yesterday I went to the Circus with the kids. Me who always has every single thing and more with me for the kids left the sun hat and sun glasses in the car!!! I didn't know it was an open air circus (never saw that before) and since the circus was hidden in the back from the parking lot not to view... I didn't bring it and was too lazy to all the way back to the car again with both kids... it's easier when you go with somebody in this case ;). But man... I know where they're making their money :). Elephant Rides $5 kid / $8 adult. Admission was only for the adult $15 but now I know why... they want you to bring many kids so they beg you for all the food and stuff you can buy for the kids :)... luckily my kids know me so we ended up spending only $21 total for the whole circus experience - not bad I would say :). It was fun but we ended up leaving in the break because it just would've been too long for the kids... they're trying to get as many kids on these elephant and pony rides once around the circle and then adding a second half would've been way too much! But we had a great time...


No comments:
Post a Comment