Thursday, June 27, 2013

Camp Week

What a week :)... Zoe was in a 4 day / 2 hrs a day camp this week while Henry and I were hanging out in the play area right outside her room she was in. Three days out of the four the 'drop off' was horrible and finally on the last day she just went in and no tears, no screaming, all good :). She knew it was the last day though... I guess that gave her some sort of relief. Henry was so jealous she was able to play all with these cool 'balls' but Henry had a great time playing at the play area as well and let her have her 'class'. It was great BUT I'm glad we're back to our normal schedule next week :). After two hours Henry was pooped and ready for his nap while Zoe came out and wanted to start playing ;).
Playing with camp materials
After class they're happy they could play together, I think they really missed each other ;)

Lunch... Subway on the side of a parking lot *lol*... they were too tired to eat a whole sandwich inside and too messy too so I just chose the simple way out and it worked just fine.
The week was exhausting for all of us... cuddling

Last day of camp, Ice Cream for all :)

Today we met with Janos, Emma and Laura. We were planning on the splash park but when we arrived it was already purring down so we ended up in the library next door :)


Emma



No comments: