Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Detroit Zoo and Splash Park

Today we went to the Detroit Zoo. Since my Toledo Zoo Membership expires by the end of the month I had to either renew it or sign up at another zoo and I figured I do Toledo Zoo one year and the next Detroit Zoo. Well... I already regret it!!! I have to keep the positive things in mind in order to not be dissapointed. I mean I like the Detroit Zoo but the Toledo Zoo is just so much nicer :(... well we'll see... maybe I'll fall in love with it after a couple of visits. I'll def. get my money worth for sure... I'll just be a little sad not have renewed my Toledo Zoo Membership.



Right at the beginning my battery of the phone went dead! Therefore my friends took pictures and you'll finally see some pics with me in them :)... the kids had a blast.
Yesterday after the Strawberry Picking and the Ride in the Park we went to the Splash Park in the afternoon with our Neighbors Jen and Grace:









No comments: