Fall is such a nice season, I tell you... and THAT's why it's so nice to have the seasons and not live in a state where you have summer all year around!
Yesterday was a beautiful day... after spending the morning together with the family I decided I'll move the garden furniture inside on a nice day instead of like last year ending up moving them inside before a big storm in the rain!!! Lesson learned ;).
After nap time I went alone and got my oil changed... too cute... Zoe saw me getting ready and she came up to me and said: 'Mom, I'm ready to go'
So there was no question, I had to take them out again to do something fun and we did... we decided spontaneously to go to the pumpkin factory which is only 15 min away from us or 10 and so cheap... all I had to buy was one ticket for the hayride, for 2 Dollars :)... who can top that? Here some fun pics from our afternoon:
Ready to go on the hayride: The kids LOVE it
Oh, Zoe is so excited to see the pumpkins. FR at Apple Charlie's she was waiting for the pumpkins but they only had apple fields so she wasn't as excited.
Today is sunday... so after my grocery shopping trip alone :) we'll have nap time of course but then we'll have another fun filled afternoon with another Orchard we haven't been to this season in Plymouth and then Chuck E. Cheese for dinner... oh I hate this place and it's a germ fest. But, some people meet there that I know and Zoe loves this place and Frank will watch football today and then has a bz dinner to go to and I don't wanna hang out alone at home for dinner... booooring ;)...
Oh another great thing... I slept through the night last!!! We're making progress, I'm soooo excited. Henry went to bed at 8PM (which is their normal bedtime) and he's still sleeping :). Could be that I didn't hear him during the night because I was too tired... and I have to be honest, I wasn't sure if I got up or not?! But my boobs told me I didn't :)... I'm so excited... maybe it works out with him sleeping through the night slowly by surely.
Oh, and Ms. Zoe has done her No. 2 in the toilet last night again :)... second time, all by herself she told me she wants: 'auf klo gehen' (have to go potty) and then she sits there and we have a game going, she's making movements: hiding hands, making shapes... and I have to copy the movements and when she farts, we're giggling and then when she actually DOES it... she's so excited and she calls for Daddy so proudly because he has to come and see it :). It's the cutest thing ever... we're sooo proud of her. So we're 'working' on it but not really... I've tried a couple of times to make her go but it's just not working out so I just let her tell me when she's ready, hopefully by 3 years she'll be done potty trained.














2 comments:
That is sweet. When they are ready, they will let you know. The fact that she tells you and sits on the pot is great. We got this potty sticker calendar and for every 'business' small or large, she got a sticker. When one row was full, she got a small toy. Sophia was potty trainer before the entire board was full. We did it around 3 years and by 3 she was trained. Good luck! I know how fun it is and how proud you are when they go potty. It will be nice when the kids are out of diapers.
awww looks like a fun fall time you all are having...can not wait to see you all Thanksgiving.Katie was so excited to hear that you are possibly coming home....I love the potty story....That was always a fun time!! love you all Auntie Patty
Post a Comment